We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced QFA or APA administrator to join our growing team in Dublin 15 on a full-time permanent basis.
Criteria for the role:
- Be APA or QFA qualified.
- 1-3 years’ experience in financial services.
- Full understanding of appropriate regulatory/compliance requirements in the financial services sector, such as the Consumer Protection Code.
- Strong customer focus.
- PC literate & ability to learn IT/CRM systems quickly.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage a workload.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers & potential customers, handling queries on a wide range of issues in a professional manner and with the appropriate level of technical knowledge, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Process administrative documents to set standards and service level agreements.
- Maintain a good understanding and knowledge of anti-money laundering and compliance requirements in the financial services sector.
- Work effectively with colleagues and proactively contribute towards the goals of your team.
This role is a controlled function as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointee must meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity Standards issued by the Central Bank. As part of pre-employment screening we require references from at least 2 previous employers. Salary & benefits package negotiable.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com