This is the website of Tara Financial Partners. We respect your right to privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices relating to this website. In order to fully understand your rights, we encourage you to read this Privacy Notice. By using this website, you signify your express acceptance of this Privacy Notice. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of the Privacy Notice, your only remedy is to discontinue use of the website. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time. Each time you use this website you shall be bound by the then current Privacy Notice and accordingly you should review the Privacy Notice each time you use this website.
Privacy & Data Protection
Tara Financial Partners fully respects your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear knowledge and permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to Tara Financial Partners will be treated strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988-2018. We do not require you to provide personal information unless you wish to avail of additional features or services. Where data is submitted it will be used for the stated purpose and any reasonably incidental purposes only.
We do not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties for purposes of allowing them to market products and services to you.
Communicating via the internet and sending information to you by other means necessarily involves your personal information passing through or being handled by third-parties.
Who are we?
We are Tara Financial Partners. We are a financial planning firm that provide expert advice to individuals and companies in areas such as:
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Succession Planning
- Business & Family Protection
To find out how to contact us, check out our contact us page
Why do we process Your Data?
You have an opportunity to send us information via this website, such as through the “contact us” pages or any other area where you may send e-mails, request brochures/proposals or provide feedback. You may also choose to provide us with personal data (e.g. name, e-mail, postal address or other contact details) in an e-mail message to the address listed on our site. We use these details solely for the purpose for which you provided them (e.g. responding to your query, sending you invites to events, ongoing review emails or other news items for which you have signed up, etc)
In order for us to provide you with our financial planning services, Tara Financial Partners need to process your personal data to provide you with a contract or sale or service.
When you browse our website certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider. This information may include the IP and logical address of the server you are using, the top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example .ie, .com, etc.), the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site and the internet address linking to our site. We may also use temporary “session” cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. This information may be used to help us to improve, administer and diagnose problems with our server and website.
Special Categories of Personal Data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin) – we will ensure the below that we will obtain your explicit consent
Profiling & Automatic Decision Making
Tara Financial Partners doesn’t carry out any automatic decision making on your behalf.
- For processing activities for which we rely on consent as a basis for processing your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- For processing activities which are based on a statutory or contractual requirement, you may request your data not be processed for that purpose. However, this is not an absolute right and may be over-ridden by our statutory obligations. In other cases, requesting that data should not be processed for a particular purpose may prevent us from executing a contract or delivering a service to you.
You have the right to request
- A copy of data we hold about you (Right of Access)
- That any error in data we hold about you is corrected (Right of Rectification)
- That data we hold about you be erased, unless we have a countervailing interest or legal obligation to retain it (Right of Erasure)
- That we refrain from processing data for a specific purpose (Right to Restrict processing)
- Not to be subject to automated processing, including profiling –You also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
- A copy of the data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form to enable you to reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services (Right of Data Portability)
We will accede to any such valid requests within 30 calendar days of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
Please send all requests in writing to Data Protection Manager, Niamh Kelly, Tara Financial Partners, Unit 4, First Floor, Blanchardstown Business Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 or email@example.com
We reserve the right to request you to provide additional information in order to enable us to identify your personal data and/or to verify your identity.
Who we share your information with
We do not share your information with third parties other than as set out in this Policy. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Consent: We will share your information with a third party where you have allowed us to do so.
- Business [Transfer]: Where some or all of our company and/or its assets may potentially be or have been acquired, we may need to transfer your personal information to the new or prospective owners.
Where we store personal information
We generally store personal information on servers located inside the European Economic Area. However, in certain cases it may be necessary for us to transfer certain information to servers located outside of the EU. It is important to be aware that the privacy protections in certain jurisdictions may not be equivalent to those in Europe. We only transfer your information outside the EEA where permitted by law and ensuring that it is subject to appropriate protections.
Tara Financial Partners retains personal data about individuals for a range of periods. The basis for our retention periods is based on our contractual obligations. The maximum period we will hold any of your data, unless being used for ongoing review/contractual purposes is six years.
We commit to not keeping personal data for longer than is necessary and review records on an annual basis.